Friday, September 4, 2009

The last leg...

Wow..where has time gone? I'm officially in my third trimester! =) 3 months until I get to meet our little boy!! =) SO exciting! Not so exciting for Mommy's back, but super exciting for Mommy and Daddy! Went to the dr on Wed. and she said that everything was perfect. I love it when she tells me that! I'm not even getting yelled at about weight gain anymore. =)

We had a great mini-vaca with Mom and Dad and the girls last weekend. That was a much needed break and tons of fun! Rented a house and a boat =)

Kevin is really enjoying his new job. He's a deputy at Bedford Co. Sheriff's Office. The not-so-fun part is the 12 hour days that rotate from nights to days every month, but he having fun with the rest of it! I'm glad he's found something that he truly enjoys! His little boy is going to be so proud of his daddy! =)

I'm back to school full-time and work part-time. That's insane! Especially when you're growing a person full-time too! I have to finish up all of my classes early this semester so that I'll be all finished when he comes. That's scary! Especially since my education classes are so involved! I'm tutoring every Monday from 4-6:30 and then going to LCA to be in a Kindgergaden class every Thursday 9:15-10:30. CRAZY schedule! I have to teach 3 lessons this semester and do lots and lots of work!! PRAY FOR ME PLEASE! God's been giving me strength though! I just need more motivation =).

The Assembly is coming up quickly! The closer it gets the more excited I'm getting! Not totally sure that we'll be there though =( Pray God will work it out! Kevin's work schedule is pretty crazy around that time.

Well, I guess that's all I've got for now....Here's a older few pics =)

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

You look beautiful! :) I love you!