Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wow...It's been too long!

Ok, I don't have too much time to post now, but I just realized I HAD to! =)

We have a new addition!! =) Well we actually have two.

Cameron Jacob Davis was born on Dec. 9. 2009. He is a WONDERFUL little boy! He is the beat to our hearts! It was a perfect pregnancy, delivery, and now we have our perfect baby! It's so hard to believe that he's almost four months!! It's crazy! I'll be posting pictures soon!

We also have added a puppy to our home =) Ripper is an 8 year old, 110 pound, German Shepard. He is a retired police dog. He's a beast!! =) He's so good with us though. He's such a neat dog! Kevin is in love with him! Pics of him to come soon as well! =)

School is craziness!! And exhausting! It's going to be the death of me I do believe! =S But, I am consoled in the thought that it's almost over....one more year! =)

Well that's all for now! More pics and updates to come!

No comments: